Dr. I .R. Ravish
Worked as registrar in Dept. Of Gen Surgery from 1997-1998 in JSS Medical College - Mysore
Worked as registrar in Dept. Of Urology from April 2002-2004 in KLES Kidney Foundation – Belgaum
Worked as International Fellow in Pediatric Urology at University of Minnesota for 3 months in 2008
Worked as Fellow in Pediatric Urology (Steker International Scholar Program) in Columbus, Ohio under Dr. Jayanthi & Dr. Stephan Koff for 1 month in 2008
Working as Asst. Prof in Jawaharlal Nehru Medical College, Belgaum & as Consultant Urologist in KLES Kidney Foundation.
Worked in Sagar Hospital Banashankari for the 1 year in 2009-2010.
Working in Vikram Hospital Bangalore since 2010 as Chief Consultant in Urology to till date.
Now working as Assistant Medical Director since 2012 to till date.
1.MRU in clinical practice –USI 2005
2.Laparoscopic Pyeloplasty in Infants-WCU –Mumbai
3.Psychological Effects of Unwanted Childlessness in infertile males-8th international Congress of Andrology –Korea 2005-10-02
4.Role of SST Biopsy of testis in male infertility-8th international Congress of Andrology –Korea 2005-10-02
5.Laparoscopic Boari’s flap urethroneocystomy-16th annual Conference of the South Zone –Urological Society of India
6.Laparoscopic partial nephrectomy-16th annual conference of the South Zone – Urological Society of India
7.Antenatally diagnosed unilateral hydronephrosis - Podium USICON 2006.
8.Sperm retrieval using needle aspiration biopsy and HP correlate – Podium USICON 2006
9.Mobile Lithotripsy our experience – Podium USICON 2006
10.Laparoscopic adrenalectomy for large pheochromocytoma – Podium South Zone 2006
11.Prospective randomized controlled trial comparing open and Lap. Pyeloplasty in treatment of primary PUJ obstruction in children – Podium SZ 2006
Papers Published (Indexed Journals):
1. Laparoscopic dismembered Pyloplasty in children-Journal of Urology Aug 2005
2. Psychological effects of unwanted childlessness in infertile males-published in Medimod Publications (proceedings of 8th International Congress of Andrology–Korea June 12-16 2005).
3. Role of single seminiferous tubule (SST) biopsy of testis in male infertility- published in Medimod Publications (proceedings of 8th International Congress of Andrology Medimond – Korea, June12-16 2005).
4. Role of needle aspiration biopsy of testis in male infertility published in Medimod Publications (proceedings of 8th International Congress of Andrology Medimond – Korea, June12-16 2005).
5. Antenatally diagnosed unilateral hydronephrosis long term follows up - in Indian Journal of Urology December 2005.
6. Female assigned genetic male with severe hypospodiasis-psychosocial changes and psychosexual treatment - Indian Journal of Urology March 2006.
7. Finasteride to Evaluate the efficacy of Dustasteride in the Management of Patients with Lower Urinary Tract Symptoms and Enlarged Prostate – Archives of Andrology , 2007; 53, 17-20.
8. Severe Hypospadias with Micropenis case of Confused Sex, Psychosocial changes and Treatment - Archives of Andrology, 2007; 53, 9-12
9. Laparoscopic Pyeloplasty in comparison to Open Pyeloplasty in children Journal of Endourology, 2007; 21 No.8, 896-900
10. Laparoscopic Boari Flap reconstruction – A case report – Journal of Multidisplinary Health Care, Dovepress; New Zealand (Accepted for publication)
11. Cystoscopic Assisted Laparoscopic Partial Cystectomy – Journal of Endourology (Accepted for publication)
12. Laparoscopic Adrenalectomy for large Pheochromocytoma – British Journal of Urology, 2007;100, 1126-1129
13. Ureteroscopic Stone Management in Prepubertal Children – Pediatric Surgery International 2007;23:1123-1126
14. Posterior Urethral Injury in Male Children – Long Term Follow Up – Pediatric Urology 2008; 4: 154-159
15. Laparoscopic Bladder (Boari)Flap Ureteroneocystostomy - Dove Press- Journal of Multidisciplinary Healthcare 2008:1, 16
16. Genital Self-Mutilation in Nonpsychotic Heterosxual Males – Indian Journal of Psychiatry - Accepted for Publication
17. Voiding Cystourethrogram In The Diagnosis Of Vesicoureteric Reflux In Children With Antenatally Diagnosed Hydronephrosis - Dove Press- Journal of Multidisciplinary Healthcare 2008 - Accepted for Publication
18. Delayed Diagnosis of Disorders of Sexual Differentiation – Journal of Urology - In Review Status
19. Complex Cloacal Anomaly in Discordant Monozygotic Twins – Gold Journal of Urology - Accepted for Publication
20. Robot – Assisted Laparoscopic Ureterourethrostomy For Proximal Ureteral Obstruction in Children – Journal of Pediatric Urology – JPUROL-D-08-00212